Low cost transformer recovery
- Old transformers may be treated with wax which either melts out or dries.
- Old transformers may not be treated at all.
- Some manufacturers just used tape or paint to seal laminations.
- Some transformers are in equipment which has been kept in damp conditions for years.
- Attempts to clean old equipment may result in consensation within transformer windings.
- All of the above may result in leaky, unsafe and noisy transformers.
The solution to this is to send us the transformer (UK only) and we will bake, vacuum varnish impregnate (twice) and test for safety.
We can do this for a fixed price of 20 GBP per transformer plus return delivery and packing of 16.95 GBP per parcel (up to 15Kg) plus VAT.