Production Loading - Updated - 31 Jul 2017.
Normal lead times are for delivery within 28 days.
- Standard products - New orders now on schedule
- Customised products - New orders now on schedule
- Rewinds - Check with us first
- Winding to drawing - Check with us first
- Special products - Check with us first
Our normal manufacturing process is roughly:
- Mondays (PM) - process orders and new designs
- Tuesdays to Thursdays - winding
- Thursdays and Fridays - laminating and testing
- Weekends - varnishing and curing
- Mondays (AM) final assembly, packing and shipping
Orders in on Mondays and Tuesdays may catch the current week.
If we have more orders that can be handled within a week then some will be carried over to the next week(s).
This decision will be made at any time during the week.
If we have several orders for the same item they will tend to be done together to reduce machine setting times.
Rewinds, specials and winding to drawing will upset this schedule.